What do I need to wear to race?
Drivers must wear flat closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops or sandals) and preferably shorts or pants (skirts are not recommended). Long hair should be pulled back into a ponytail and tucked into your shirt. No hats of any kind. No loose or flowing clothing or scarves. These restrictions are put into place for your safety!
Can I bring my own helmet?
Personal helmets must be Department of Transportation (DOT) approved with a full face cover and visor.
Can I use a GoPro mounted camera while racing?
Yes, but please see the Track Attendant before your race so they can assure your camera is securely mounted to the kart or your helmet.
What do the flags mean on the track?
How fast are your karts?
- Green Flag– Go!
- Yellow Flag– Caution, Slow Down
- Red Flag– STOP! There could be an accident on the track
- Blue Flag w/orange stripe- Move over & let faster drivers pass
- Checkered Flag– Last Lap, slow down and proceed to Pit Lane.
The Junior Karts reach speeds up to 15 mph and the Adult Karts go up to 35 mph.Can I bump and push everyone out of the way on the track?
No, these are not bumper cars. These are racing Super karts that are capable of reaching high speeds. We want guests to come in and experience how much fun it is to race. We will not tolerate bumping, aggressive driving, or anyone causing accidents on purpose. We strictly enforce the rules for everyone’s safety.What are the hours of operation?
Andretti Indoor Karting is open during the following hours:
- Mon–Thurs: 10:00 am-12:00 am
- Fri & Sat: 10:00 am-1:00 am
- Sun: 10:00 am-12:00 am
Holiday hours are:
What are the height, weight, and age restrictions for racing and the attractions?
- Christmas Eve, 12/24: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
- Christmas Day, 12/25: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- New Year's Eve, 12/31: 10:00 am-1:00 am
- New Year's Day, 1/1: 10:00 am-12:00 am
Do I need to sign a waiver?
- Adult Race: Minimum: 15 yrs old & 54" tall. Maximum Weight: 300 lbs
- Intermediate Race: Minimum: 54" tall. Recommended Minimum Age: 12 yrs old. Max Weight: 300 lbs
- Junior Race: Minimum height 48" tall. Recommended Minimum Age: 7 yrs old.
- The Gear Coaster: Minimum Height: 48" tall, Maximum Weight: 280 lbs.
- Sky Trail Ropes Course With Curved Rail Zip Line: Minimum Height: 48" tall, Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.
- Laser Tag: Minimum height: 42" tall
- Virtual Reality Racing Simulators: Minimum Height: 54" tall, Maximum Weight: 350 lbs
- Virtual Reality Hologate: Minimum height: 48″ tall.
- XD Dark Ride Motion Theater: Minimum height: 40″ tall.
Yes, to participate all guests must sign a waiver. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian also sign the waiver.Is food available at the attraction?
Yes. Andretti Grill is on-site for your convenience.